BUENOS AIRES, March 18th, 2014 — This week Globant announced the launch of the Globant Brazil website. The website’s aim is to better serve the Brazilian market, including current and potential clients, Globers, and other Globant stakeholders in the Brazil.
The website, www.globant.com.br, provides the same user-friendly experience of the original Globant website in English, but with the added benefit of allowing Brazilian users to navigate in their native language.
“I’m excited about the new website launch,” Globant Brazil director Diego Santillan said. “Our Brazilian clients and stakeholders are very important to us, and I’m glad we were able to provide a more familiar online experience for them.”
Users can now browse all of the content on Globant’s original English website in Portuguese, thanks to the website’s launch. The new version aims to create a better online experience for Globant’s Brazilian stakeholders and help strengthen Globant’s relationship with the Brazilian market.
Along with top global clients including Google, Electronic Arts, National Geographic and LinkedIn, Globant’s diverse client portfolio features top Brazilian brands, such as Embraer and Viajanet, among others.
We are a new-breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We combine the engineering and technical rigor of IT services providers with the creative approach and culture of digital agencies. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale.
In only 11 years, we created a Company that:
- Has more than 3,100 professionals working for companies like Google, Linkedin, JWT, EA y Coca Cola, among several others
- Was recognized as one of the top 10 innovative companies in South America by FastCompany
- Was named among the top 10 product engineering vendor (2011) by Global Services
- Was recognized among the top 10 vendors in mobile applications development (2012) by IDC Survey
- Was included in the 2010 Cool Vendor in Business Process Services Report by Gartner
- Was featured as case study of Harvard, MIT, Stanford and others
For more information, visit www.globant.com.