SAN FRANCISCO, May 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally native technology services company, released its Q2 Sentinel Report, an initiative designed to help organizations maintain relevance through the observation of industry trends, insights and consumer behaviors across the globe. The latest edition of the report focuses on how current market changes present an opportunity to drive business growth and meet new customer needs.
"In these present times, when face-to-face interactions are no longer possible, technology becomes key to raise organizations to the next level and augment their capabilities," said Martín Migoya, CEO and co-founder of Globant. "Leaders need to be thinking about how to reinvent their industries. It's not just about offering new value for customers. It's also about creating new forms of collaboration to propel innovation."
Globant's Sentinel Report recommends four methods to increase customer engagement and strengthen organizational agility throughout this new normal:
- Imagine exponential business: Today, more than ever, companies need to challenge their core business to seek opportunities that weren't previously available.
- Hack the company: To reinvent any industry, leaders will need to look at the inside, to challenge current state and reshape organizations for a new reality. They need to ask themselves: Are you looking at the past instead of designing for the future?
- Augmented collaboration: By moving away from the office, organizations are missing casual human dynamics that fuel innovation and foster company culture. Plus, traditional online tools like video conferences cannot replace human interactions. To achieve real collaboration, leaders need to apply technology to bring remote work to the next level. That's what Augmented Collaboration is about.
- Create a mutant culture: The DNA of a corporation is their culture. It must be ready to adapt to survive in a changing environment.
"Today's newest business challenges present new opportunities for all of us. Instead of shying away from change, we must proactively embrace it and reimagine our industries to thrive in the game. We encourage organizations to leverage this year's Sentinel Report to create a new way of doing business," said Emiliano Horcada, Strategy Partner at Globant.
For more information on the Sentinel Report and to download the latest version, click here.
We are a digitally-native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive fields to transform organizations in every aspect.
- We are more than 12,500 professionals and we are present in 16 countries working for companies like Google, Rockwell Automation, Electronic Arts and Santander, among others.
- We are featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT and Stanford.
- We are a member of the Cybersecurity Tech Accord.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
Availability of Financial Statements
On February 28, 2020, the company filed its financial annual report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2019 (the "2019 Annual Report") on Form 20F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). The 2019 Annual Report can be accessed by visiting either the SEC's website at www.sec.gov, or the company's website at http://investors.globant.com.
Shareholders may receive a hard copy of the company's complete audited financial statements free of charge upon request. Requests can be directed to: Globant S.A., 37A, Avenue J.F. Kennedy, L-1855, Luxembourg.