NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally native technology services company focused on creating digital journeys, is hosting the third edition of their Con.Verge conference. This year's event will be held at the New York Stock Exchange on October 19th, 2017. The conference will explore the power of artificial intelligence as the catalyst of augmented intelligence. The different panels of experts will go beyond the buzzword to analyze AI from different angles. They will explore how it can be used in combination with other trends to disrupt businesses and corporate culture and create enhanced experiences for users.
Event speakers include Daniel Pinto, CEO, Corporate & Investment Bank at J.P. Morgan, Rohith Nandagiri, Director, Global Technology Operations at Time Warner, Aaron Pickrel, Sr Director of eCommerce Technology at Soccer.com, and Linda Rottenberg CEO and Co-Founder at Endeavor, in addition to Globant's CEO, Martin Migoya.
"Ten years ago it was the iPhone that disrupted our world. Now we are facing a new paradigm shift thanks to the power of AI, which is just the first stepping-stone towards a new consumer revolution," says Martín Migoya, CEO and co-founder of Globant. "It's time to think beyond AI and start talking about Augmented Intelligence. At Con.Verge, we want to point out that AI's most important impact does not come just from the technology side, but from the business approach. Our goal is to discuss how everything will have to adapt, from products to organizations, corporate culture and more."
Sessions at Con.Verge 2017 will consist of panels and workshops on topics including:
- Applications of AI. The session will highlight products that leverage AI. A panel of representatives from companies will discuss challenges and how they've used this technology to succeed.
- Design Thinking & AI. The workshop will work with people to identify friction points within their business and understand how AI can reduce it and optimize engagement.
- How Consumers Are Pushing The Change. The panel will focus on creating consumer centric experiences as consumers continue to drive the evolution of many industries.
To learn more about Con.Verge 2017 visit http://converge.globant.com/.
We are a digitally native technology services company. We are passionate about building the new way of being digital. We want to help our clients emotionally connect with consumers and employees. We are the place where engineering, design, and innovation meet scale.
- Globant has more than 6,200 professionals in 12 countries working for companies like Google, Linkedin, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola among others.
- We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017)
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com